Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Truth & Lies

       When I was in kindergarten, the bus dropped me off at the farm before my mother got home and my father was still in the field.  I have always hated snakes and I got some stick matches, lit them, and threw them down what I thought were snake holes.  They probably were gopher holes. 

      When my mother got home, she was afraid I could have burnt myself or burned down the trees and granary close to where I was lighting the matches.  That night, my mother and father explained why I should not handle matches.  They tried to get me to promise I would not do it again.  I wouldn’t  promise because I said I might want to kill snakes. 

       I was not punished for refusing to make a promise that I might keep.  My parents made the point that it was more important to keep my word and tell the truth instead of telling a lie of convenience.  

     Why do we expect politicians to lie?  President Biden promised to unite the country and “Build back better”.  He has done the reverse.  No one in decades has done more to divide the country and devastate the economy.  He might not even be mentally aware of the damage his handlers have instructed him to do. 

      Joe Biden was first elected to the US Senate in 1972, making it almost 50 years he has been in Washington.  In that time he has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision.  What did we expect if he was elected President?  Something like the botched Afghanistan withdrawal was sure to happen. 

       The lives of Americans and allies were lost. Billions of dollars of military weapons were left behind for the terrorists. We have lost all credibility as a world leader.  Biden tells the blatant lie that the operation was a huge success.          The lame-stream media repeats the lie, using the same scripted buzz words. 

        It doesn’t matter if we are talking about Afghanistan, the COVID virus, the southern border, energy, the economy, race relations, or election integrity; things have gotten to the point we can’t believe anything that comes from the federal government. 

        What has happened to telling the truth and following the science?


 Business Fits by Terry Oliver Lee is available on Amazon as an e-book or a paperback.     http://BusinessFits.com

 

4 comments:

  1. Not sure what economy you are referring to. The economy seems to be doing great under Biden. My 401K has increased 22% since he took office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was possible to not comment until, under the heading of “Truth and Lies” the concluding 2 paragraphs belied the blog title.

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021
    Truth & Lies

    “It doesn’t matter if we are talking about Afghanistan, the COVID virus, the southern border, energy, the economy, race relations, or election integrity; things have gotten to the point we can’t believe anything that comes from the federal government.”

    “What has happened to telling the truth and following the science?”

    “Afghanistan” – we are finally out after 20 years. How would the author have better managed a withdrawal?

    “the COVID virus” – how can this anti-vaccer possibly offer criticism over the current efforts to mitigate the pandemic? A quote from a July 20 blog: “I strongly recommend no one under the age of thirty get the vaccine.”

    “the southern border” – please define the problem. Afgan refugees are now being welcomed by
    the Christian right. What is the difference?

    “energy” – what is the problem?

    “the economy” – what is the problem? Stock markets at record highs, GDP growth the best in 10 years, farm commodities at 10-year highs, farmland values up 20% over 2020.

    “race relations” – yes, still a problem and will not get better unless the U.S. is willing to address its true history in an open and honest manner.

    “election integrity” – this lie keeps coming up in this blog without any evidence. A second comment to follow will summarize previous quotes from this Blogger. You can judge for yourself the lack of proof and out right inaccuracies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claims of voter fraud

    9/29/20
    Democrats are currently trying everything they can think of to promote fraud, disrupt, delay, and discount the upcoming 2020 election.

    11/10/20
    We have never seen blatant, wide-spread election fraud and corruption like this year.
    If the Democrats are allowed to steal this election, we will never have another free and fair election.
    With the power of the vote gone, the only way to save the country will be freedom fighters in the streets. I pray it does not come to that.

    11/24/20
    The Democrats made a huge mistake when they underestimated the support Trump had.
    He still had an overwhelming win.
    They had to step up their game to what I consider a treasonous corruption of our election process.
    That last step was electronically controlling the vote.
    They employed the Dominion voting machines with Smartmatic software.
    These machines were specifically designed to control elections in countries like Venezuela.
    I never would have dreamed we would see this level of political and election fraud in this great country.
    If the fraud in this election was allowed, we would never again have a fair election.

    12/22/20
    The media and the Democrats keep saying there was no widespread election fraud. Depending on how you define “widespread”, I agree with that conclusion.
    So, I agree there was no widespread voter fraud, but there does not have to be widespread fraud to steal a Presidential election.
    Voter fraud in a dozen Democratic cites located in battleground states was enough to steal the election from President Trump.
    Trump now shows 232 Electoral College votes.
    Established voter fraud in: Pennsylvania cost him 20, Michigan cost 16, Georgia cost 16, Wisconsin cost 10, and Nevada cost another 6. These five states give Trump a clear win with 310 Electoral College votes. Voter fraud is also clear in Arizona with 11 and Minnesota with 10 for another 21 votes, but it is less clear if the fraud in these two states was enough to give Trump a win. In any event, Trump had a clear victory with between 321 and 310 Electoral College votes.

    There were also voter totals manipulated with election machines to give Biden the win.

    12/29/20
    With all this going against President Trump, the billionaires thought they could push Biden/Harris to a win, but they underestimated the American people’s love of Trump and had to resort to voter fraud.
    Why are the American people allowing this “stolen” election to stand?

    1/05/21
    Why are the American people allowing this “stolen” election to stand?

    1/12/21
    Trump won the election in a landslide, but it was stolen.

    3/02/21
    On January 6th there was a demonstration at the Capital.
    These demonstrators were Trump supporters protesting a corrupt election.
    I understand and sympathize.

    5/04/21
    The 2020 Presidential election is a great example of the government lying to us. The evidence is overwhelming that four to six states were stolen from President Trump.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 }

    ReplyDelete