Tuesday, March 8, 2022

State fo the Union

I watched Biden’s State of the Union address from start to finish.  It was hard, but I did it.  I wanted to go barf a couple times, but I toughed it out.  The two bobbleheads (Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi) behind Biden added a lot of the nausea.

The speech was like listening to a bunch of political platitudes, slogans, and bumper stickers.  Biden did quite well reading the speech for someone with dementia.  I think he only went brain dead about ten times. He either has no idea what is going on in this country, or his dementia is so bad that he does not have a clue what he is reading. 

The lies were plentiful, but spoken with great conviction.  Biden did not recognize the “Root Cause” for all the problems.  The root cause is all the programs he implemented.  He did not even address some of the problems facing the country.

At times, he almost sounded like a Republican.  He said we had to fund the police and close the southern border.  Obviously, his past and future actions will not address or live up to his promises.   

Biden said he was going to address gas prices and inflation, but gave no actual solutions.  He has no idea how inflation affects working Americans.  He never mentioned making America energy independent, and never gave President Trump credit for achieving it.  He did ask for more delusional Green New Deal government spending which would only make inflation worse. 

I could have written a much better and shorter speech for Biden.  It would go like this:

 

I am so sorry.  I have to apologize to the American people.  Everything I have touched has turned into a disaster.  I will undo the damage I have done and will reinstate all of Trumps policies including finishing the wall on the southern boarder.  I hope you will support me in these changes and forgive my past mistakes.  Make America Great Again.  Thank you and good night.

 

Biden will never admit he was wrong, but I can dream.

 

We must fight for fair elections and take control back from the DC establishment and Deep State.  These are the first steps to take back this country.

         

Business Fits by Terry Oliver Lee is available on Amazon as an e-book or a paperback.     http://BusinessFits.com

2 comments:

  1. At least you now know how difficult it was to watch the previous 4 state of the union speeches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the "State fo the Union"? I've only ever heard of the State Of the Union.

    ReplyDelete