Tuesday, June 29, 2021

CIVID Politics & Money

        We now know the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, and our government has lied to us about everything concerning COVID 19.  Why have they done this?  It’s all about politics and money.  I will talk about some general things we know first and then about my personal experience which you probably have not heard about yet. 

 

        Big government advocates know that the only way to get people to give up their personal freedoms is by manufacturing a crisis to create a hysterical fear.  COVID 19 has given them this tool.  I am not saying the pandemic was not real.  What I am saying is that the government mandates did not follow the science.

        Democratic governors shutdown the economy and there is zero evidence that this slowed the spread of the virus.  This action killed the greatest economy the world had ever seen closing many small business and devastating many middle-income families.

        Schools closed when the science clearly shows students rarely caught, spread, or got sick from COVID.  The teachers’ unions were exercising their political muscle.  This hurt students in many ways including drug abuse and suicide.  Some will never recover.  Kids from the minority communities were hurt the worst, but that did not bother the Left.

 

        Now look at the money.  One reason that the government and big tech kept lying to us about the origin of the China virus is that our government, through Dr. Fauci and Goggle, helped fund the Wuhan lab to make this virus so contagious and deadly.

        The lockdowns were great for big business or politically connected businesses that were deemed essential.  They all made record profits.  Billionaires got richer.

        The government bailouts benefited big government as much or more than the people who were hurt the worst, and help came too late for many businesses that will never come back.  Government employees continued to get pay checks.

        The biggest money story is the vaccine.  Big Parma is making billions.  Billionaires are getting richer and new billionaires are created every month.  This greed is what is driving the push to get everyone vaccinated, when the actual science shows many people should never receive the vaccine. 

        People that have had COVID and recovered have a natural immunity and should not be vaccinated.  Anyone under the age of 30 should not be vaccinated.  Some studies show that as high as 25% of young males receiving the vaccine will have heart problems.   The danger of the vaccine is greater than the danger of contracting COVID.

 

        Now I will tell you about my experience.  I contracted COVID in January.  I had some sweats one night, had a slight fever in the morning and felt like I had a cold for a couple days.  I tested positive and did my quarantine.  No big deal.

        I received my first vaccine in March.  I had a couple hours of chills and headaches for the next few days.  I got my second shot in April.  Same reactions, but more severe and lasted for most of two days.  I thought I was done, but had no idea what was coming.  

        A little less than a month after my second shot, I started to get sick.  I had chills, shakes, tremors, weakness, and shortness of breath.  The symptoms got worse for a couple days.  Eventually, I had extreme shortness of breath and could not go up a flight of stairs without stopping to rest a couple times. 

        I called the triage nurse at the VA hospital and she instructed me to go directly to the emergency room.  I spent most of the day there.  I was given oxygen and IV fluids.  Tests included blood, EKG, and MRI with dyes.  Since I had some prior pulmonary problems they consulted with my pulmonary doctor. 

        I told the emergency room staff that I suspected a delayed reaction to my last vaccine shot.  No one would respond to this in any way.  There was some talk of keeping me overnight, but they finally let me go home with prescriptions for antibiotics and steroids.  After five days of rest and medication, I seemed fine. 

        I had a follow up appointment with my pulmonary doctor.  He felt I was fine at that time.  He agreed with me that it probably was a delayed reaction to the vaccine.  He wants to run more tests and see me this fall.  I was hoping I was done with reacting to the vaccine.  No such luck.

        Last weekend it started again with same symptoms.  They were even more severe.  The tremors were so bad that I could not write, type, or carry a cup of coffee.

        I called triage at the VA again.  I talked the MD into just giving me a new prescription and not going to the emergency room as I was confident it was just another reaction.  She finally agreed and told me that if I did not show improvement with two days of medication, I was to go to the emergency room.  After five days of medication, I am fine again. 

        The VA doctor admitted continuing delayed reactions to the vaccine are fairly common for people that had already had COVID.  I have done some research on it since and learned that they can continue for three or four months, but no one  knows how long. 

 

        My advice to anyone who has not had the vaccine is simple.  If you are under thirty, DON’T.  If you have already had COVID, DON’T.  If you don’t know if you had COVID, get tested first.  The test is a simple finger prick and quick results.  If you are already immune, DON’T get the vaccine.

       

 

Business Fits by Terry Oliver Lee is available on Amazon as an e-book or a paperback.     http://BusinessFits.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the licensed medical advise, Dr. Terry Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, sorry about your battles with reaction to COVID vaccines. It has to be frustrating to get conflicting medical advice. Your reaction might be rare as I know a number of people who had COVID and were later vaccinated and were fine.

    Now to the political portion of you blog post. You have presented many direct falsehoods and opinions without citations. True the administration running the government in 2020 lied about the severity of the pandemic and several potential remedies, but starting in 2021 we started getting some aggressive solutions and factual information.

    I believe Dr. Fauci has denied funding the Wuhan lab.

    Many states that shutdown had lower rates of infection and deaths per capital than those that remained wide open. This was most striking in the midwestern states. Saving lives is more important than a temporary dip in local economies. Ask the families of the 600,000 + that died.

    The was ample evidence that infected students could be carriers and spread COVID to adults in their family. Minority students were hurt worst be the shutdown because of the lack of computers and internet access for at home learning. Poverty hurts.

    Essential businesses like grocery stores, pharmacies and delivery services did well. Some are owned by conglomerates and others are local small businesses.

    Pharmaceutical companies developed vaccines in record time. Pfizer did theirs totally with their own investments and have a right to a profit from their risk.

    The push for vaccinations saved thousand of lives. Vaccinations for those that have had COVID is a relatively small subset of the total. Those with reactions to the vaccine are an even smaller subset. Natural immunity as a result of COVID infection will decline over time making a vaccination ultimately necessary to prevent reinfection.

    ReplyDelete