Many of our cities and states have serious problems.
· Minority communities are full of crime and drugs.
· Alarming murder rates
· Homeless problems
· Public employees have pension plans that are in
danger of collapsing.
· Minority communities have high unemployment.
· The traditional family unit is not the norm in some urban areas.
· Police are not respected.
· Drugs are a problem in this country, but worse in some cities.
· Sanctuary cities and states are encouraging illegal aliens to enter the country.
· People and businesses are moving out of some cities and states because of high taxes.
What is the common denominator for cities and states with these severe problems? They are all long-time Democratic control. Is it time for a change?
“Trump did not bring division. Division brought Trump.
If you don’t see that, then you’re part of the problem.”
God bless President Trump and guide him to make
great again. America