Monday, March 25, 2013

Race Baiting Insanity

        I have commented on political argument tactics in the past.  I find it interesting how people with weak political arguments first try to ignore the facts, and then discount the facts, and then manufacture facts.  If all this fails, protesting and shouting down the competition is popular. 
        The next tactics are claiming sex or race discrimination.  This really makes me mad.  I have the right to disagree with a political policy and not be called a racist. 
        I would like to introduce a guest contributor who has written a series of seven booklets called Race Baiting Insanity.  This week, he is giving away the 7th booklet in the series for free, and invites you to claim your copy.  Here is D. Lee.


Race Baiting In America
The Ridiculousness Of The Modern Democrats

I was born about a decade after the Civil Rights Act was officially signed into law in 1964 by President Lyndon Johnson - a Democrat.  This legislation was called for by the previous President, John F. Kennedy - also a Democrat - during a speech that he gave from the Oval Office on June 11, 1963.  I find it very strange that in only 2 generations, the Democratic Party of the United States has gone from one of working to eliminate racial issues to one that accuses others of racial issues without cause, and even going so far as to fabricate lies out of whole cloth.

I began to notice race and race baiting when I really got interested in politics on a daily basis, which was a few years ago.  Often times I heard a story, and just couldn't believe what I was hearing.  That got me to dig deeper into the story, to learn if what I heard was correct.  What did I find?  I found that often, the story that I was getting from the mainstream media wasn't accurate.  In some cases, they were really stretching the truth to try to achieve a particular story angle or narrative.  And in at least one case, I found that things were entirely made up, bald-faced lies that were created in order to continue the narrative.  I was incensed, I was angry, and I needed to do something, but what?  Then, I had an epiphany:  I could write.

I chose to write my first non-fiction book, "Race Baiting In America: How The Left Use Race As A Means To Keep Power, Drive The Narrative, & Tear This Country Apart".  As I was making my way through it, I couldn't believe just how widespread this was, from the national media to politicians, celebrities and others.  They all were using race as a means to denigrate and diminish conservatives, to paint them as hillbillies and thugs, and to relegate their political position to the trash heap where they figured they belonged.  That just made me want to keep exposing them more.

Now, I've put together a series of booklets that continue to feature these problems and to call attention to them so that we can collectively tell these race-baiting jerks to "knock it off"!  In order to help get the word out to as many people as possible, I am making the 7th booklet FREE as a Kindle ebook this week.  I want to share this with you, and I ask that you share this with as many people as you can.  Post a link on Facebook, tweet like crazy, let your friends at work and in your neighborhood know, and have your family get a copy as well.  You'll be amazed at what you read, and hopefully you'll get angry like I did and decide to do something to help set the record straight.  The booklet is titled "Race Baiting Insanity, Volume 7: Academic Goals, "White Privilege", & The NRA".  It will be FREE on Amazon from March 25 through March 29, so you've got lots of time to tell as many people about it as you can.  The link to Amazon is below, and let's stop the Democrats and the Left from lying about things any more!


~D. Lee
author.dlee@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could disagree with this post, but I see examples of it nearly every day in the media and in newspapers. It boggles the mind when they portray racism as only one-sided, eternally ignoring any that doesn't suit their purposes. I happen to own the whole book Mr. Lee has written and would definitely recommend talking a look at his free excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will eternally object to the notion that the media favor democratic ideals. When will you learn that the media's only objective is to make a buck? If that means bashing the left or right, then that will define their pursuits.

    I further object to the notion that democrats portray racism in America in an unrealistic way - as far as I can tell from the information this post provides, the assertion is without merit. It is undeniable that to the extent race issues prevail in the US, the former slave states that made up the Confederacy exemplify those issues. Apply that assertion to the US States presidential election voting map reflecting democrat- vs. republican-won states; all Confederacy states vote republican. Consider the history of racism in those states, as well as the crippled educational system in those states. If you honestly do, then honestly pledge your allegiance to voting republican in step with those states. Wake up, "educated" republicans! You are at a loss for the truth.

    ReplyDelete