Thursday, May 2, 2013

Political Correctness to the Extreme of Stupidity

       I watched a newscast showing the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing.  They said the suspects were Caucasian and possibly Espainic.  No mention was made of Islamic extremists.  You have got to be kidding me, and this was on FOX.
        When I first heard about the Fort Hood shooting, I remember questioning if the shooter was Muslim.  Someone jumped all over me for my political incorrectness.  I guess they were right as now some people claim it was workplace violence.  What a joke. 
It is so sad that many people knew Major Hasan was a threat, but did not dare to warn anyone as being politically incorrect could hurt their career.  How stupid are we?  We are at war with Islamic radicals.  These fanatics advocate killing all infidels.  After the twin towers fell in on 9/11, we went to war.  I remember President George W. Bush saying this was a war like we had never fought before.  It was a war that would last decades and maybe several generations.  Maybe he was right. 
I hear people say the majority of Muslims are peace loving, and I think that is probably true.  Unfortunately, the Islamic extremists minority seems to have control, and the majority do nothing about it. 
We are at war.  If we don’t get real about the situation, bombings will become as commonplace in this country as in other parts of the world.  Are we going to keep this political correctness up until our children and grandchildren must live in constant fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment