Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Root of the Problem

        I’ve been so worried that our great Country had some serious problem.  I was concerned with an out of control federal government, government debt, failed federal policies, big money buying elections, partisan politics, corrupt and incompetent government officials, and government cover ups.  I was thrilled to learn these were not the problem. 
        I heard our Commander and Chief, President Obama say the real problem was Fox News.  I am so relieved.  I thought we had problems.  Now that we have identified the real problem it should be easy to find the solution.
Or maybe not.  Trying to blame Fox News for all our problems is so ridiculous that it would not even make a good Saturday Night Live skit.   The really sad thing is that the Progressives actually believe this bull.
        I am a news junkie.  I watch several networks every morning.  I usually start with ABC or CBS, then CNN, and finally Fox.  I admit I seldom watch NBC or MSNBC (AKA government networks) unless I am looking for a laugh.  Fox News does not do as good a job at covering sports and celebrities, but does an excellent job covering government.  I do believe Fox tries to be “Fair and Balanced”, but it is hard sometimes.  I can certainly relate.
Every network makes mistakes and some even have anchors manufacturing stories about themselves to improve their stature and credibility.  Some politicians do that too.  The interesting thing is that when Fox screws up, the disclaimer is front page with everyone including Fox.  With the other networks, the mistake is and forgotten if possible. 
FOX News is not the problem.  We need to deal with the real problems including out of control federal government, government debt, failed federal policies, campaign spending reform, partisan politics, corrupt and incompetent government officials, and government cover ups to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment