Tuesday, April 24, 2018

AARP or Amac


      I joined Americ  an Association of Retired Persons (AARP) sometime after I had reached the  eligible age.  I was under the false impression that AARP worked in the best interest of seniors.  How wrong I was. 
        AARP has become a marketing organization for supplemental medical insurance.  As a marketing person, I have to admit they do an excellent job.  They actually make some of their members feel they are getting a valuable service. 
      What AARP does not do is work in the best interests of seniors.  The organization is very liberal and support the Democratic Party.  I realized this when they supported ObamaCare, which hurt seniors.
       I dropped my AARP membership and asked to be removed from any AARP mailing lists.  I don’t want to be associated with AARP in any way. 
        I play golf in a senior, best ball league.  I do not refer to it as an AARP league, although many golfers do.  I call it old fart golf, which I consider much more complimentary.
    I would recommend the Association of Mature American Citizens (Amac) as a conservative alternative to AARP.  I like the term mature in the name because it represents people that are mature in more than just years.
        The following are some bullet points from Amac:
·       AARP recently threatened to sue the President.
·       AARP sides with radical left-wing groups.
·       AARP is anti-Trump and claim that seniors agree.
·       Amac pushes for full appeal of ObamaCare.
·       Amac supports President Trump’s agenda.

     Your membership in AARP is a donation to the radical left and is hurting America.  Drop it.  Remove your name from their mailing lists.  Join Amac.  Support your President. 

God bless President Trump and guide him to make America great again.









No comments:

Post a Comment