Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Sexual Assault


           I am glad I am not running for office (I don't think County Supervisor counts) or that I'm up for some political appointments.  There are some things in my past that could be a problem.
   When I was in kindergarten, Mary Anne Holt and I went missing.  The school even called out parents.  We were found asleep together under a table.  Did I assault her in some way?  Maybe I spiked her juice or milk.
       In junior high school I sat with Sally Dawson in one of the rear seats of the school bus on the way home from an evening event.  It was dark and there was some kissing, necking, and petting.  Did I take advantage of her?  I don’t think so, but would the Democrats agree?  I’m pretty sure she was more experienced and aggressive than me.  Enough of my sexual exploits. 
        I watched the entire day of Judge Kavanaugh’s and Dr. Ford’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday.  It was the most disgusting display of unethical partisan politics I have ever seen. 
        I believe Dr. Ford did at some time experience a sexual assault like the one she described.  But the facts clearly prove that Judge Kavanaugh was not involved.  He has a diary/appointment book showing his activities that summer, and all three of the witnesses Dr. Ford said were present deny the event ever happened. 
        We need to look at some facts.  The Democrats have stated from before Judge Kavanaugh was nominated that they would do everything possible to block any nomination by President Trump.  They have had a policy of delay, disrupt, and destroy at every opportunity.  I expected that, but I did not realize how low they would go. 
        Dr. Ford is talking about an event that happened 36 years ago with no supporting evidence.  She cannot say when, where, how she got there, or how she got home.  She is a psychology professor at a liberal California university.  She is a Democrat and a Never Trumper.  She is a feminist and active in women’s movements including the Me Too movement. 
        One of the most stupid things I have heard is the statement that she must be telling the truth because why would she lie?  That is easy to answer.  Book deals, fame, and fortune might be part of it.  He GoFundMe account is now over $700.000.
        I do feel sorry for Dr. Ford because the Democrats have used her, manipulated her, and treated her badly.  They gave little or no considerations for her wishes.  Senator Feinstein recommended attorneys for Dr. Ford and those attorneys failed to tell her that the Senate committee was willing to come to California to talk to her.  That would have protected Dr. Ford, but would not have created a media circus for the Democrats.  Who are Dr. Ford’s attorneys really working for?    
        Senator Feinstein could have had Dr. Ford’s story vetted by the committee and kept Ford’s identity secret if she wanted, but instead Feinstein held the letter and then it was mysteriously leaked to the media.  Judge Kavanaugh’s ten year-old daughter said “We should pray for the lady,” referring to Dr. Ford.
        I have stated in several blogs that we should not be too critical of the Democratic Party because we need two political parties.  But the unethical, disgusting, and despicable behavior of the Senate minority leader and the Democrats on the Judicial Committee cannot be tolerated.
        This kind of con game tactics using unsubstantiated sexual or racial accusations hurts woman, all minorities, and the country.  It cannot be tolerated and must stop.  If Democrats continue with these kinds of unethical political tactics, the Democratic Party needs to go the way of the Whig Party and be replaced with a second political party that actually works in the best interests of the people. 

God bless President Trump and guide him to make America great again. 

Business Fits is available on Amazon as an eBook and a paperback.
                                Http://BusinessFits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment