Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire


        “Liar, liar, pants on fire” was a common statement when I was a kid.  I was taught to tell the truth from a very young age.  My dad always said a person’s word was their bond. 
        When I was in kindergarten, I got home one day before my mother did.  When she arrived home she found me lighting stick matches and throwing them down what I thought were snake holes.  Mom and Dad were afraid I would burn down the farmstead so they tried to get me to promise I wouldn’t do it any more.  I would not promise, because I thought I might want to and I would not lie.  I would take whatever punishment first. 
        I still have little respect for people who lie.  I am not even comfortable with white lies.  I had a boss once who said he couldn’t lie because he wasn’t smart enough to remember who he told what lie.  I must not be too smart either.
        This country has gotten to the point that we don’t expect politicians to keep their promises.  The left and the lame-stream media has taken this to extremes.
        I hear people say President Trump lies about everything.  When asked what he lies about, the response is always that he lies about everything.  They can never even state one fact he lied about.  CNN and MSNBC said Trump lied with no facts when he said his campaign was spied on.    Now the facts clearly show that was true.  The only question is if the spying was justified and legal.
        Trump is doing everything in his power to keep his campaign promises.   When was the last time a President did that?  The biggest liars are the people calling Trump a liar.
        The Democrats’ pants are on fire.  This got totally out of control starting with Obama Care.  “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” was always a clear lie.  The lies got more blatant as the years went by.         The lies to the FISA Court to obtain surveillance warrants are obviosly criminal.  The whole Russia hoax is a lie, and some Democrats with CNN and MSNBC are still trying to perpetuate the hoax.  Trump did NOTHING wrong.
        When I hear Democrats interrogate good, honest people like Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and Attorney General Barr, I am appalled.  Their lies are so blatant, it is embarrassing.  Hearing CNN and MSNBC attempt to discredit someone like William Barr is almost funny.  It is no wonder their ratings are in the toilet.  I hope most American people are not gullible or stupid and are able to see the left’s lies.
        Democrats have to discredit Attorney General Barr because some unelected establishment bureaucrats are looking at jail time if the truth comes out.  They are scared that they will be held accountable for their lies and crimes.  If this happens, it will be interesting to see how CNN and MSNBC will spin it.
        I do worry about the Democratic Party.  They seem to have nothing left except their lies and the Trump derangement syndrome.  They have no platform.  They have no way to compete with Trump’s successes.  All the Democratic Presidential candidates are weak.  I can understand why a solid potential candidate would not want to try to run against Trump.
        The left seems to have nothing left but lies.  The facts do not support any of their past or present claims to put down President Trump.

“Trump did not bring division.  Division brought Trump.
If you don’t see that, then you’re part of the problem.”
Ava Armstrong

God bless President Trump and guide him to make America great again.

1 comment: