Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Incompetent Government


        I have often recommended watching the Tucker Carlson Tonight show.  I quote his opening monolog from
Friday, 2/21/2020:

The story of American decline is the story of an incompetent ruling class.  We will hear many self-serving explanations for it, but the truth is it is that simple.  The people in charge inherited an industrial super power with unchallenged military dominance. 

In a little more than a generation, they squandered all of it. They exchanged for short-term profits, bigger vacation homes, cheaper household help.  They wrecked what they did not build.  They outsourced entire sectors of our economy to China.  They imported a surf class to drive down wages and they crippled the middle class while doing it.

They ran up trillions in unpayable debt.  They turned the finest universities in the world into a joke. They watched from their decadent little bubble of affluence as families, faith, and public decency died in this country, and they laughed because they didn’t care. 

How people this awful wound up in charge of a nation as great as ours is a question historians will have to answer and they will someday, but at this point it is clear the population has grown tired of it.  Donald Trump’s election is one clear sign of that.  The rise of Bernie Sanders is another.

The ruling class, in other words, is losing its grip on power and they can feel it.  They can smell it.  It terrifies them.  Their first response was denial.  It always is.  They retreated into fantasy.  Why can’t we just elect Joe Biden and make it 2009 again.  That didn’t work and when it didn’t, they reverted to their governing instinct which is authoritarianism.  They stopped trying to convince the public of anything and instead decided to scare them.  Fearful people are easier to control. 

We saw it on the front page of their newspaper, The New York Times.  “Lawmakers Are Warned That Russia Is Meddling to
Re-Elect Trump” read the headline.  Inside the story there was nothing, no evidence, no detail, not even a coherent set of accusations.  But, it was enough to alert the morons on cable news that it was time to do their job which is, now and always, to run interference for the people in charge…

          I do disagree with one thing from Tucker’s monolog.  It
 may be more of a corrupt government than an incompetent
government. 


God bless President Trump and guide him to make America great again.

Trump did not bring division.  Division brought Trump.             
If you don’t see that, then you’re part of the problem.
Ava Armstrong.       
       
http://BusinessFits.com          Business Fits by Terry Oliver Lee is available on Amazon as an e-book or a paperback. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete