Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Rapid Dog

It was very sad when Old Yeller had to be shot after contracting rabies, but it was necessary.  Old Yeller could not be cured of the disease and could cause the death of other people and animals. 
I have never seen a rabid dog, but I did have a young rabid raccoon charge me once.  I was bailing hay for my brother-in-law and I saw this young coon coming towards me.  It was very cute, but I was alerted when it charged me with an unsteady and crooked run.  I jumped out of it’s way and it ran into a grove of trees.  I told my brother-in-law and we found the coon.  By this time the coon was foaming at the mouth.  We shot the animal and burned the carcass so no other animals could be infected. 
It was a shame to shoot Old Yeller or that cute little coon, but necessary.  Neither could be returned to their former health and mental stare.  It is just as naive to think we can contain, convert, mentor, negotiate with, or reason with a Muslim that has been radicalized.  They feel it is their religious calling at all costs. 
I would have a better chance of convincing you to disavow and abandon your family, country and religion.  It’s just not going to happen.  I have heard some liberals make the ignorant statement that we just need to give them jobs.  We have a better chance of curing a rabies infected animal, than changing a radical Islam by giving him work.
Old Yeller was confined to a corn crib, shot, and burned.  Radicalized Islams must be contained in interment camps, imprisoned, or killed.  There is no other option if we are to protect our country’s future.  How many people must die before we recognize the fact that we are at war with radical Islam?  This is a war like we have never had to fight before, and we had better recognize that fast, before it’s too late.    

No comments:

Post a Comment