Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Business Myths 2017

        I did a blog on business myths in 2013.  I continue to see many entrepreneurs making the same mistakes today.  I felt it relevant to repeat the blog.  Today’s economic and business climate make going into business for yourself very attractive, but be careful to select the right business to fit you personally. 
In my book Business Fits: How to Find the Right Business for You! I have a chapter called “Myths about Starting a Business.” The myths discussed are:

·       Starting a business is too risky.  A good job is the only real security.

·       Start small and grow.

·       Banks make business loans.

·       Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door.

·       I will know the right business when I see it.

·       I need to find a business that can’t fail.

·       Why should I pay a franchise fee and continuing royalty for something I can do myself?

·       Do what you know and love and you will be a success.

If any of these business myths peaks your interest, you can order Business Fits at: https://www.createspace.com/4290991

        God bless President Trump and guide him to make America great again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment